As a systems supplier with extensive experience in the industry, we maintain excellent contacts with all established drive-system manufacturers. We know the market and understand its terms and needs. By choosing Knippenburg Armaturen, you gain immediately access to both our know-how and our everexpanding network. All the synergy effects we generate are passed on to our customers – for mutual benefit. We make sure you get the optimum combination of components (valve – drive – accessories) that are just right for your specific application. And you get everything supplied from a single source. Designed, installed and tested by our experts.
- To contact and terms with all major manufacturers.
- All commercially available operating voltages on stock.
- Running times from 1s to 180 s at 90° movement available
- Torque of 2 Nm to 20.000 Nm, depending on type of actuator
- Positioner and in-/output signal 4-20 mA or 0-10 V
- End position monitoring by using limit switches and torque switches, or by means of mechanical limit switches or proximity switches in a protective box with position indicator.
- Limit switch control – including independent of actuator – through the use of external limit switches or proximity sensors on the valve.
- PU tubing or stainless steel conuits, depending an the application..
- Customized design available on request.
- Emergency manual gear.
- Manual worm gear