rectangular damper RENA
We designed RENA as a single- or multi-vane system. Unless you specify otherwise, they are produced in accordance with the DIN 24193 standard. RENA’s multi-vane system provides better control characteristics and it can be ordered in either a synchronous or asynchronous version. Upon request we can also outfit RENA with a refractory lining made of concrete or mineral wool. The „sealing air“ model is 100% leak-free and therefore completely air tight. As with all our valves, RENA is very robust, low in maintenance and safe. Even under extreme conditions, RENA offers a long service life, very low probability of failure and great reliability.
Other advantages RENA offers:
- Sealing Class I, II, III per FCI 70-2 1976 (R1982) or better.
- The sealing air model is 100% air tight.
- Class I optimized for dust-laden media
- Flange valve with flanges as per DIN 24193 or in specified dimensions.
- DN 50×50 to 2000×2000 DN (other sizes available separately).
- For air, flue gas, waste gas.
- Operating temperatures up to 1050°C
- Low torque due to „low-friction packing.“
- Integrated ISO 5211 interfaces.
- Conversion kit available for easy, subsequent RENA automation.
- Corrosion protection included in the standard model.
- Actuation by hand lever, worm drive, electric, pneumatic, hydraulic
- Fire-resistant lining available (refractory concrete, fireproof mineral wool).
- 100% air tight